|Fiera Milano Congressi is Italy’s Number One international conference centre operator. They are present in Milan and Rome with world-class facilities: Italian design, flexible spaces and state-of-the-art technology.
An innovative management model designed to meet your needs with all-round services. Every year they manage over 500 events with a single goal: excellence.
Specialized in managing event venues, they run today 2 conference centres and an executive business suite with a total capacity of over 20,000 seats:
Italy’s largest Conference Centre
The futuristic conference centre in the new Milan tradeshow complex
The executive business suite in the heart of Rome
An innovative management model designed to meet all your demands: luxurious meeting rooms and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment; huge multi-purpose spaces and innovative telecommunications; flexible conference halls and top class catering. Countless services, just one contractor: what could be easier than that?
Fiera Milano Congressi manages over 500 events a year ranging from conventions and congresses to gala dinners and product launches, all provided with excellence and professionalism.
For more information, please click here to visit Fiera Milano Congressi Website or send an email by clicking on “Send an email” at the top of the page.
You can also contact us by phone on +44 1628 532020.
News & offers
Fiera Milano Congressi - Italy - MiCo - Delegate Services at your Fingertips
MiCo continues to increase and expand the delegate services offered throughout events held at the fantastic MiCo Milano Congressi
A "city desk" is now available, upon request, during each event held at the facility, and is designed to provide on-site assistance to participants with regard to the city and the needs that might arise for a business traveller.
The range of services offered includes:
- Tourist information with multilingual staff;
- Distribution of tourism information;
- Reservations for city visits, sightseeing, shopping tours, and excursions
- For individuals or groups; personal shopper services, hostesses, companions and multilingual tour guides;
- Reservations for transfers by auto, minibus, or bus with driver;
- Meet and Greet services at airports, train stations and hotels
- Auto rental with or without driver;
- Hotel reservations;
- Acquisition of airplane and railway tickets;
- Taxi and restaurant reservations;
- Tickets for theater and other entertainment, exhibits, shows and events.