|Mercury Travels actively organizes Meetings, Incentive Tours, Conferences, Conventions and other events, both in India and overseas. The company has a special cell that exclusively focuses on MICE and handles the programs of large and medium corporates.
Mercury Travels has been present in India for over 60 years, originally established as a subsidiary of the Oberoi Group of Hotels, and is among the top 3 world class inbound operation in India.
Network & Services
- Network of 20 offices across 15 Indian cities.
- Includes 24/7 counters at the Mumbai, Hyderabad & Kangra Airports.
- Marketing and Sales offices in USA, UK, Europe & S. America.
- Call center to handle customer enquiries.
Inbound Travel: India’s leading independent inbound operator
Charter Operations: A highly experienced team to manage & operate charters by providing world class service delivery.
Outbound Holidays: Customized premium holidays to over 60 countries
MICE: Handle domestic and international Meetings/Incentives/ Conferences/Exhibitions.
Corporate Travel: Manage travel budgets of corporates across India.
Foreign Exchange: Sale and purchase of Currency Notes, Travellers Cheques, Pre Paid Cards & facilitation of international money transfers.
Travel Insurance: Retail travel insurance products.
Mercury Travels partners with clients to ensure the following:
- Destination and Hotel Selection: Based on budget, size of conference, type of program, and space requirement.
- Meeting Logistics: Schedule participants arrival/departure, airport meet and assist, airport transfers, hotel check-in facilitation.
- Meeting Facilities: Conference room and type of seating, food and beverage arrangements, evening entertainment.
- Travel Related Services: Foreign exchange services at meeting venue, sightseeing programs and activities for spouses, pre conference or post conference excursions.
- Contingency Planning for last minute changes.
Services for Conferences
Marketing - within India & overseas.
Publicity - designing and printing, press releases, advertisements.
Venue - as per requirements with options for venue & accommodation of delegates.
Airlines - appointing International & Domestic carriers and finalising deals specific to your requirements
Land - arrangements for transfers, shuttle as per need & budget. Special rate negotiations for the same.
Travel - PTAs, reconfirmations, travel desk, forex counter for money changing, welcome kiosks/assistance at airports.
Tours - Pre and Post Conference.
Programs - for spouses during the conference.
- organising Cultural programs/evening entertainment
Registration - of delegates. Assist delegate kits, mementoes.
Scheduling - preparation of Conference planner and check-list.
Approvals and permissions from nodal ministries
Relationships with Government:
officials, police, doctors, hospitals & hotels nationally, in case of emergency assistance to customers.
Access to network of resources:
across cities and airports to handle last minute changes.
with local transporters to meet need for large fleet of cars and coaches.
Availability of liquid foreign exchange/local currency reserves
across branches to meet sudden need cash conversions.
Pre/Post Conf. Excursions
- Golden Triangle covering Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- Royal Rajasthan including Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
- Kerala including Cochin, Kumarakom, Periyar and Kovalam beach.
- Wonderful West: A holiday in Mumbai & Goa including Ajanta & Ellora in Aurangabad.
- Himalayan Holidays: Trek into Ladakh, Himanchal, Garwal & Kumaon region in Northern Himalayas or Sikkim & Darjeeling in Eastern Himalayas.
- White Water Rafting in the sparkling water of the Ganga, Alaknanda and Baghirathi.
- Skiing on the pine clad slopes of Auli and Solang
- Para Gliding and Hot Air Ballooning.
Golf holidays at numerous world class golf courses.
- Beach holidays to relax in the sun, sand and sea at Goa.
- Special interest holidays with a wide variety of themes including wildlife, horse polo, elephant polo, fishing etc.
- Wellness holidays include ayurvedic treatments, meditation and rest.
- Cultural holidays with themes including arts & crafts, dance & music, fairs & festivals etc.
- Cruise holidays, island and marine life.
News & offers
Mercury Travels - India - India Tours
Mercury Travels is proud to offer two exceptional tours of India.
A Gourmet Tour that will delight all your senses with the true taste of India touring from Delhi to Agra and Jaipur. For further information please download the full itinerary and prices.
Alternatively play Cricket whilst experiencing the delights of India throught Delhi, Mandawa and Jaipur. For further information download the full itinerary and prices
Mercury Travels - India - Exotic shopping around India
Shopping in India can be a delightful and thrilling experience where you will be able to buy just about anything you are looking for! There is a huge variety of souvenirs to take home, from exquisitely carved jewellery to ethnic Indian clothes, from centuries old craft items to the latest gizmos on the block. Experience the fantastic markets and bazaars that bustle with local flavour and trade. Indulge in some retail therapy as you give in to the temptation of the local wares. India is truly a paradise for the quintessential shopaholic!
Mercury offers these three sample exotic shopping tours (click on each to download the full itinerary and prices)
Please note these are samples and any aspect of the programmes may be tailored to your specific needs.